OpenReplay is an open-source, self-hosted session replay stack that let's you see what users do on your web app, helping you troubleshoot issues faster.
- Deployment: OpenReplay can be deployed anywhere. Follow our step-by-step guides for deploying it on major public clouds and platforms.
- Installation: Setup OpenReplay in minutes and start recording user sessions.
- Configuration: Configure and secure your OpenReplay instance.
- Tutorials: How to better use OpenReplay and get the most out of it.
- Plugins: Learn about the different plugins to better debug your application's store and queries.
- Integrations: Get the best out of OpenReplay by integrating it with your favorite tools: Sync your backend logs with session replays, report issues to your ticketing system and more.
- API: Manage your user data using OpenReplay HTTP API (beta).
- Troubleshooting: Dig into our guide for troubleshooting common issues.
- Structure: Understand OpenReplay structure, data model and technical stack.