Your OpenReplay instance can be easily configured. Here are step-by-step tutorials for enabling email services, securing your installation and delete recordings from the database.
- Configure SMTP: Setup SMTP for receiving alerts, weekly reports, inviting new users to OpenReplay and resetting passwords.
- Secure OpenReplay: Secure OpenReplay by configuring SSL, reCaptcha and setting a CSP.
- Proxy Settings: Run OpenReplay behind a proxy like NGINX or Apache2.
- Delete Recordings: Delete recordings in bulk from database and cleanup your storage.
- Change Recordings' Storage: Change the default storage destination of your recordings.
- Single-Sign-On (SAML): Setup Single-Sign-On (SSO) via SAML.