This section contains everything you need to get started with OpenReplay, from basic to advanced setup.
- : Setup OpenReplay in minutes and start recording user sessions.
- : Associate your internal user ID with the session being recorded.
- : Also referred to as traits or user variables, metadata provides additional information about users while recording sessions.
- : Add more intelligence by recording domain-specific events alongside session replays.
- : Report errors and exceptions and see them under the 'Errors' tab.
- : Make debugging easier by seeing the source code context obtained from stack traces in their original form.
- : How to sanitize data at both a global and/or granular level.