Integrate GitHub with OpenReplay and create issues directly from the recording page.
With OpenReplay OpenSource
1. Create a personal access token
- Login to Github then go to Settings > Developers Settings > Personal access tokens
- Click 'Generate a new token'
- Hit 'Generate token' then copy the token
2. Enable GitHub in OpenReplay
- Go to OpenReplay dashboard then 'Preferences > Integration'
- Select GitHub and paste the previously generated
A 'Create Issue' button would then appear in all recordings so you can quickly create and assign issues in GitHub.
With OpenReplay Cloud
Go to 'Preferences > Integration' and click on GitHub. You will be redirected to GitHub for authentication. That's all you have to do. A 'Create Issue' button would then appear in all recordings so you can quickly create and assign issues in GitHub.
If you encounter any issues, connect to our Slack and get help from our community.