How to integrate Jira Cloud with OpenReplay.
1. Create a new API token
- Login to your JIRA token.
- Click on Create API token.
- In label, enter "openreplay" and click on Create.
- Click on Copy to clipboard.
2. Enable JIRA Cloud in OpenReplay
- Go to your OpenReplay dashboard under 'Preferences > Integration'
- Select Jira. If you don't see it, then you must have enabled GitHub (you cannot use both at the same time so make sure to disable GitHub integration first).
- Put your
API tokenthen type in the URL of your Jira Cloud instance
A 'Create Issue' button would then appear in all recordings so you can quickly create and assign issues in Jira.
If you encounter any issues, connect to our Slack and get help from our community.