Learn about the different plugins to capture your application's store, monitor queries, track performance issues and even assist your end user through live sessions.
User on-boarding and support
- : On-board and support your end users through live screen and video/voice (WebRTC).
- : For capturing Redux actions and state.
- : For capturing VueX actions and state.
- : For capturing Pinia stores.
- : For capturing MobX stores.
- : For capturing NgRx actions.
- : For capturing Zustand actions and state.
- : For tracking fetch requests and responses.
- : For tracking axios (XHR) requests and responses.
- : For debugging GraphQL queries (Apollo and Relay)
- : For tracking the performance of JS functions.