OpenReplay stack can be installed on a single machine with Docker Compose.
Pre-requisitesSection titled Pre-requisites
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (LTS version is recommended)
- Public IP Attached to the machine. Means your server is reachable from the Internet.
- You should have a domain name attached to the ip address.
- Choose your instance type. The minimum specs are
2 vCPUs, 8 GB of RAM, 50 GB of storage, otherwise OpenReplay backend services won’t simply start. So, we recommend at least the
t3.large(or an equivalent), which is enough for a low/moderate volume. If you’re expecting high traffic, you should scale from here.
Deploy OpenReplaySection titled Deploy OpenReplay
## From your terminal SSH_KEY=~/Downloads/openreplay-key.pem #! wherever you've saved the SSH key INSTANCE_IP=REPLACE_WITH_INSTANCE_PUBLIC_IP chmod 400 $SSH_KEY ssh -i $SSH_KEY ubuntu@$INSTANCE_IP
- Install OpenReplay by providing the domain on which it will be running (e.g. DOMAIN_NAME=openreplay.mycompany.com):
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openreplay/openreplay/main/scripts/docker-compose/docker-install.sh)"
You’re all set now, OpenReplay should be securely accessible on the domain you created first. You can create an account by visiting the
/signup page (i.e. openreplay.mycompany.com/signup).
Have questions?Section titled Have questions?
If you encounter any issues, connect to our Slack and get help from our community.