MethodsSection titled Methods
- Constructor: Learn all about the initialization options for the tracker.
- event(): Send custom events to be recorded as part of your replays with this method.
- getSessionToken(): Get the currently active session’s token.
- getSessionID(): Get the currently active session’s ID.
- getSessionURL(): Get the url to replay the current session.
- handleError(): Capture custom error information and save it as part of your recording.
- isActive(): Get the current state of the active session.
- issue(): Capture custom technical events and save them as part of the replay.
- setUserID(): Identify your users with this method.
- setMetadata(): Set a metadata field and save it as part of the recording.
- start(): Start recording a session.
- stop(): Stop the recording of a session with this method.
- clearPersistFlag(): Removes persistent Feature Flags from browser’s sessionStorage.
- getFeatureFlag(): Returns a
IFeatureFlagby key if eixsts.
- onFlagsReload(): Sets the callback to use when Feature Flags are loaded.
- isFlagEnabled(): Returns
trueif flag with this key does exist and is active.
- reloadFlags(): Reloads all flags (can be useful if user session had any change of metadata, userId or any other information that could be required for certain flag conditions).
- getAllFeatureFlags(): Returns all flags (
IFeatureFlag) that are active right now.