Integrate Microsoft Teams with OpenReplay and share insights with the rest of the team, directly from the recording’s page.
1. Create a personal access tokenSection titled 1. Create a personal access token
- Login to your Microsoft Teams workspace then go to Teams tab > your specific channel
- Press the … next to your channel name then select Connectors
- In the list of connectors, look for ‘Incoming Webhook’ and select configure
- Go to ‘Incoming Webhooks’ page for your newly created app then ‘Activate Incoming Webhooks’
- Set the name to OpenReplay (you can use this icon)
- Press ‘Create’ then copy the Webhook URL
2. Enable Microsoft Teams in OpenReplaySection titled 2. Enable Microsoft Teams in OpenReplay
- Go to OpenReplay dashboard then ‘Preferences > Integration’
MS Teamsand paste the previously copied Webhook URL before clicking ‘Add’
- If all went fine, you should receive a welcome message on Microsoft Teams
You can now also use the share button in any recording and communicate your insights to the rest of the team.
TroubleshootingSection titled Troubleshooting
If you encounter any issues, connect to our Slack and get help from our community.